This is how you will make the authentic Greek frappe coffee as served at the best Cafés! A recipe to master the art of Greek frappe!
- instant coffee (Nescafe)
- ice cubes
- cold water
- drinking straw
- frappe mixer
Exact amount of Ingredients according to each coffee
- “Sketos”: 1-2 tsps of instant coffee and cold water.
- “Metrios” : 1-2 tsps of instant coffee, 1-2 tsps of sugar (equal amount of coffee and sugar)
- “Glykos” : 1-2 tsps of instant coffee, 2-4 tsps of sugar (double the amount of sugar than coffee)
- “Me gala” : 1 tbsp evaporated milk (the amount of milk can vary according to preference)
- To prepare this Greek frappe coffee recipe, first of all get a tall glass, a teaspoon and an electric whizzer.
- Then add instant coffee (Nescafe), sugar and a shot of cold water.
- Whiz the mixture until a thick, creamy foam is produced.
- Pour the mixture into the serving glass.
- Then add 3 ice cubes and evaporated milk if you like.
- Fill up the glass with cold water and serve with a drinking straw.
*The exact proportions of the ingredients vary according to preferance. See also above for the recommended proportions of the ingredients.
Keywords: greek frappe recipe, greek coffee, how to make greek iced coffee