Ready in only 15 minutes! The most juicy and delicious chicken breasts, with an amazing tahini and honey sauce! Tahini is a paste, made from ground, sesame seeds, that is commonly used in Greek cuisine.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp honey
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tbsps extra virgin olive oil
- 1 yogurt
- 4 pita breads
- Wash thoroughly the chicken breasts and dry them with a paper towel.
- Use a knife to cut the chicken breasts into large pieces (each one 3-4 pieces).
- Place a large saucepan on high heat and add 2 tablespoons olive oil. Sauté the chicken breasts, for 3-4 minutes on each side, until nicely coloured. Add the soya sauce and stir. Sauté for 1 more minute, until cooked through (there should be no sign of pink). If the pieces are thick, turn the heat down and cook a little bit longer.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the tahini and honey and stir well. Let the chicken rest for 2 minutes and serve with a full spoon of yogurt on top. Serve with rice or pita breads.
- To prepare the pita breads, use a cooking brush to oil the pita breads on both sides and season with salt and oregano. Place a large oven tray (upside down) at the bottom of the oven and place the pita breads on top of the tray. Bake in preheated oven at 250C for 1-2 minutes.
Keywords: chicken tahini, chicken breast tahini recipe