Ready in only 15 minutes! The most juicy and delicious chicken breasts, with an amazing tahini and honey sauce! Tahini is a paste, made from ground, sesame seeds, that is commonly used in Greek cuisine. Try it out and be amazed!
Ready in only 15 minutes! The most juicy and delicious chicken breasts, with an amazing tahini and honey sauce! Tahini is a paste, made from ground, sesame seeds, that is commonly used in Greek cuisine.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp honey
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tbsps extra virgin olive oil
- 1 yogurt
- 4 pita breads
- Wash thoroughly the chicken breasts and dry them with a paper towel.
- Use a knife to cut the chicken breasts into large pieces (each one 3-4 pieces).
- Place a large saucepan on high heat and add 2 tablespoons olive oil. Sauté the chicken breasts, for 3-4 minutes on each side, until nicely coloured. Add the soya sauce and stir. Sauté for 1 more minute, until cooked through (there should be no sign of pink). If the pieces are thick, turn the heat down and cook a little bit longer.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the tahini and honey and stir well. Let the chicken rest for 2 minutes and serve with a full spoon of yogurt on top. Serve with rice or pita breads.
- To prepare the pita breads, use a cooking brush to oil the pita breads on both sides and season with salt and oregano. Place a large oven tray (upside down) at the bottom of the oven and place the pita breads on top of the tray. Bake in preheated oven at 250C for 1-2 minutes.
Keywords: chicken tahini, chicken breast tahini recipe