Deliciously light with a creamy, wine flavoured sauce, these little pork bites with yogurt will amaze you! Discover this refreshing, mid-week 40 minute or less recipe here!
- 1 kg pork loins (35 ounces)
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup of dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon dry rosemary
- 1/2 cup of low fat Greek yogurt
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 twig of fresh rosemary (garnish)
- Heat up the olive oil in a large pan, dice the pork in cubes and sizzle until golden brown.
- Pour in the wine and add salt and pepper and half a cup of water. Cover the pan, lower the heat and let it simmer.
- Right before the sauce thickens, add the dry rosemary, stir and cover the pan.
- Once the sauce thickens, remove pan from the stove and remove the meat, while leaving the sauce in the pan. Let it cool down for a few minutes before adding the yogurt.
- Slowly add the yogurt while stirring with a whisk till creamy. Re-add the meat and stir until fully covered in the sauce.
- Serve with some rice and a twig of fresh rosemary.
Keywords: pork with yogurt sauce