Creamy, extra cooling and with a crunchy bite! Ready in less than 10 minutes, this yogurt dessert is the perfect way to finish off a hearty meal. A light and smooth yogurt and lemon based cream with a wonderful texture, which resembles a lemon mousse, combined perfectly with crispy biscuits resulting in the perfect yogurt dessert!
The key for this wonderful texture is to use strained yogurt, the one used in tzatziki, as it is smoother and creamier than other yogurts and make sure you use it cold! Top with some lemon zest or fresh mint and a sprinkle of crushed dark chocolate. Enjoy!
This Greek yogurt dessert is creamy, extra cooling and with a crunchy bite! Ready in less than 10 minutes it is the perfect way to finish off a hearty meal.
- 800g strained Greek yogurt (28 ounces)
- 400g sweetened condensed milk (14 ounces)
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 200g biscuits Petit beurre or digestive (7 ounces)
- To prepare this creamy yogurt dessert, add the yogurt, condensed milk and the zest and juice of 1 lemon in a large bowl, whisk, until the ingredients combine and the mixture is smooth and creamy like a mousse.
- To serve, place some crumbled biscuits on the bottom of a glass or a bowl and top with the yogurt mousse. Layer the ingredients, according to your preference and top with some lemon or lime zest and crushed dark chocolate.
- Serving Size: 1 portion
- Calories: 360kcal
- Sugar: 36.6g
- Sodium: 191.1mg
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 6.5g
- Unsaturated Fat: 5.1g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 49.2g
- Fiber: 0.9g
- Protein: 14.7g
- Cholesterol: 30mg
Keywords: Greek Yogurt Dessert, Quick Dessert with Yoghurt