Golden and crispy on the outside fluffy in the inside and amazingly fragrant! This super easy 5 minute recipe for Grandma’s tiropitakia with flour and feta cheese will become your kids favorite!
- 500g/ 17.5oz self rising flour
- 200g/ 7oz Greek yogurt
- 200g/ 7oz oil (100g olive oil and 100g vegetable oil)
- 400–450g/ 15oz feta cheese (crumbled)
- 2 eggs
- salt and pepper
- dried oregano (optional)
- To prepare this super easy tiropitakia recipe add all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix the ingredients using a spoon until almost incorporated.
- Knead a little bit with your hands until you have a smooth dough.
- Line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
- Form the dough in round balls and place on the parchment paper. (about 30 tiropitakia)
- Flatten a little bit the tiropitakia with your hands.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180C for about 25-30 min, depending on the oven, until nicely coloured and cooked through. Enjoy!
Keywords: tiropitakia with flour