Add a mediterannean twist to your plate with this flavourful Greek omelette recipe with feta cheese, black olives and tomato!
- 1/2 tomato, chopped into cubes
- 3 black Kalamata olives
- 60g / 2 oz. feta cheese, crumbled
- a pinch dried oregano
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- 3 large eggs
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- grated Graviera cheese to garnish
- To make this delicious Greek omelette recipe start by preparing the ingredients first.
- Remove the seeds and extra juice from the tomato and cut the flesh in small cubes. Set aside.
- Remove the pits from the olives and cut in small pieces. Set aside.
- Crumble the feta cheese with your hands or using a fork and set side.
- Crack the eggs in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Beat the eggs with a fork until combined.
- Heat a small-medium non stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Add 2 tbsps olive oil and the beaten eggs. Using a spatula, drag the omelette towards the one end of the pan and tilt the pan to let the raw eggs fill the empty side. Repeat this process for approx. 1-2 minutes until the omelette is cooked. (the eggs are set but the top is still slightly moist)
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the tomato, feta cheese, olives, oregano.
- Slip the spatula underneath omelette, tip to loosen and gently fold omelette in half. Sprinkle with grated cheese and serve.
- Serving Size: 1 portion
- Calories: 318kcal
- Sugar: 2.3g
- Sodium: 1581.2mg
- Fat: 28.1g
- Saturated Fat: 8.9g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 3.3g
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Protein: 14g
- Cholesterol: 305.7mg
Keywords: Greek omelette with feta cheese, Greek omelette recipe, greek salad omelette