This Greek yogurt dessert is creamy, extra cooling and with a crunchy bite! Ready in less than 10 minutes it is the perfect way to finish off a hearty meal.
- 800g strained Greek yogurt (28 ounces)
- 400g sweetened condensed milk (14 ounces)
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 200g biscuits Petit beurre or digestive (7 ounces)
- To prepare this creamy yogurt dessert, add the yogurt, condensed milk and the zest and juice of 1 lemon in a large bowl, whisk, until the ingredients combine and the mixture is smooth and creamy like a mousse.
- To serve, place some crumbled biscuits on the bottom of a glass or a bowl and top with the yogurt mousse. Layer the ingredients, according to your preference and top with some lemon or lime zest and crushed dark chocolate.
- Serving Size: 1 portion
- Calories: 360kcal
- Sugar: 36.6g
- Sodium: 191.1mg
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 6.5g
- Unsaturated Fat: 5.1g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 49.2g
- Fiber: 0.9g
- Protein: 14.7g
- Cholesterol: 30mg
Keywords: Greek Yogurt Dessert, Quick Dessert with Yoghurt