Light and creamy, with the aromas and blends of ouzo and fresh dill!Print
Light and creamy, with the aromas and blends of ouzo and fresh dill!
- 250g Tagliatelle (9 ounces)
- 1 chicken breast, cut into bites
- 250 g feta cheese (9 ounces)
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- 100 ml ouzo (3.5 fluid ounces)
- 1/2 bunch of dill
- 3–4 tbsps olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a large pan (medium heat), pour 3-4 tbsps of olive oil along with 1/2 cup of water. Add the onion and the spring onions and saute.
- Cut the chicken breast into small bites, add them into the pan and continue sauteing. Deglaze with the ouzo and stir.
- Cut the feta cheese into large cubes and add in the pan. Pour in the milk and stir. Cook, with the lid on, for 20-25 minutes.
- In the meantime, prepare the tagliatelle, according to package instructions.
- Drain the pasta, add them into the pan and stir. Sprinkle with the dill and serve with some freshly ground pepper and season with salt, if needed.
- Serving Size: 1 bowl
- Calories: 658kcal
- Sugar: 13.8g
- Sodium: 876.5mg
- Fat: 33.2g
- Saturated Fat: 14.8g
- Unsaturated Fat: 16.6g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 65.2g
- Fiber: 5.5g
- Protein: 27.1g
- Cholesterol: 82.7mg
Keywords: chicken, feta, pasta