If you are looking for a twist on your classic pasta salad, go Greek with this sprightly Greek pasta salad recipe! Go ahead, taste all the earthy flavours that characterize the Greek cuisine in one simple dish!
- 350g fusilli pasta (13 oz.)
- 2 tomatoes, cut into wedges or 18 cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cucumber, sliced into half moons
- 16 Kalamata olives
- 250g feta cheese, crumbled (8.5 oz.)
- 2 tbsps chopped parsley
For the dressing
- 4 and 1/2 tbsps extra virgin olive oil
- 1 and 1/2 tbsps lemon juice
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- To prepare this super easy Greek pasta salad recipe, start by cooking the pasta. Boil the pasta according to package instructions and drain. Set aside to cool down for a while.
- In the meantime prepare your vegetables for the Greek pasta salad. Wash thoroughly and strain the vegetables. Cut the tomatoes into wedges, the cucumber into half moons, slice the pepper and the red onion. Place all the vegetables in a large salad bowl and add the pasta, the olives and feta cheese. Garnish with chopped parsley and mix everything together so that all the wonderful flavours mix.
- To prepare the dressing for the Greek pasta salad add all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Pour the dressing over the Greek pasta salad and toss to coat. Taste and adjust the seasoning according to preference.
- Prepare this Greek pasta salad recipe a few hours before serving to allow the flavours to mingle and develop and it will certainly reward you.
- Divide the Greek pasta salad among individual serving plates and serve cold. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 portion
- Calories: 347kcal
- Sugar: 5.3g
- Sodium: 707.4mg
- Fat: 16.3g
- Saturated Fat: 6.1g
- Unsaturated Fat: 9.3g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 40.3g
- Fiber: 3.1g
- Protein: 11.2g
- Cholesterol: 27.8mg
Keywords: Greek pasta salad recipe