Creamy and filling, perfect for a light meal! The ideal combo for some juicy grilled meat!
- 6-7 potatoes
- 4-5 eggs
- 100g pickled cucumber (3.5 ounces)
- 1 can tuna in water, drained
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsps chopped parsley
- juice of 2 lemons
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- 200ml (3/4 of a cup) mayonnaise, diluted with 1/4 cup of milk
- Boil the potatoes, drain them and let them cool for a while. In the meantime boil the eggs, too.
- Finely chop the onions, the pickled cucumber and parsley. Cut the potatoes and the eggs in small cubes and place all the ingredients (apart from the mayonnaise) in a large tray.
- To prepare the dressing, mix the mayonnaise and the milk and pour over the salad and blend well. Serve in a large bowl.