An amazing no knead bread recipe for you to make your own homemade bread with literally no effort! This recipe requires no special equipment, mixer or technique. You will only need a wooden spoon and your love!
Let me draw a picture for you. Golden crusty loaf of hot bread, torn in chunks, crackling and steaming as you can barely resist to the smell of freshly baked bread permeating the air. Pure bliss!
Want to discover more bread recipes?
Why don’t you also take a look at my favourite bread recipes below!
- Greek rustic village bread
- Super easy bread machine sourdough bread
- No yeast self raising flour with beer bread
- Pita breads
- Fluffy burger buns
- Sesame bread rings
- Olive bread
- Raisin bread
A super easy recipe for an amazing no knead bread! It requires no special equipment, mixer or technique. You will only need a wooden spoon and your love!
- 1 kg bread flour (35 oz.)
- 2 tsp active dry yeast (8g, 0.3 oz)
- 650ml lukewarm water (22 oz.)
- 2 tsps sugar
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- 1 tbsp salt
- In large bowl add the yeast, water and sugar and mix to dissolve. Set aside for 10 minutes.
- In the same bowl add the flour, salt and olive oil.
- Mix the dough using a wooden spoon for 4-5 minutes until the mixture is combined. You should have a very sticky dough.
- Cover the bowl with a towel and let it rise for 12-15 hours.
- Flour a large working surface and your hands and place the dough on the surface. Gently deflate the dough and cut in half. Knead the dough a little bit with your hands and form two round loafs. Place the two breads in a casserole dish and score the top of the bread with a sharp knife.
- Bake in the casserole (with the lid on) in preheated oven at 210C for 45 minutes and then remove the lid and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Serving Size: 1 piece
- Calories: 197kcal
- Sugar: 0.6g
- Sodium: 350mg
- Fat: 1.9g
- Saturated Fat: 0.3g
- Unsaturated Fat: 1.5g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 38.7g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Protein: 5.3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: No knead bread recipe